Every individual, freelancers and NRIs. We can also file Income tax return for your employees, family members, relatives or friends.
Price Rs. 4,999/-
The above rate is exclusive of GST@18%.
Purchase our plan and you will be entitled to the services relating to:
- Filing of Income tax return;
- CA assistance in tax planning;
- Calculation of adavance tax liability.
1. All your bank statements for the relevant financial year.
2. Form 16 from your company if you are salaried.
3. Scan copy of PAN and Aadhaar.
4. Proof of Income, other than salary (such as details of Capital Gain)
5. Proof of any deposits made under tax saving schemes.
6. If required, our Chartered Accountant will ask for any other document.
Collection of documents
Our experts will collect the necessary documents and information, if any.
Review and verification of computation sheet
Our experts will prepare the Income Tax computation and share the same for your approval.
Return filed and acknowledgement generated
Post verification of the computation by you, our experts will file the return and share the generated acknowledgement with you.
1. Transfer Pricing provisions not applicable - 30th September
2. Transfer Pricing provisions applicable - 30th November
|2||Individual, Partnership firm, LLP's and Trust||
1. Tax Audit provisions not applicable - 31st July
2. Tax Audit provisions applicable - 30th September
|1||Salaried, Freelancers and Businesses (Advance tax applies if payment of tax is Rs 10,000 or more. Senior citizens, who are 60 years or older, and do not run a business, are exempt from paying advance tax. )||
15th June - At least 15% of the advance tax liability
15th September - At least 45% of the advance tax liability
15th December - At least 75% of the advance tax liability
15th March - Whole amount i.e. 100% of the advance tax liability
For business- Tax audit shall apply subject to turnover exceeding Rs. 1 Crore. For profession- Tax audit shall apply subject to turnover exceeding Rs. 50 Lakh.
Yes, Revised return can be furnished at any time before the expiry of one year from the end of relevant assessment year. Kindly note that filing of revised return is not a part of the plan and therefore, the customer is requested to provide complete and accurate details to avoid the need for any rectification in the originally filed return.